Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My Favorite Thing

This post is for my dad. Growing up he would always ask me what my favorite thing was when I came back from a trip, and he still does. The question always frustrated me and I got annoyed because I didn't like trying to answer it. But I'm starting to appreciate the question. I just happened to see a video where my uncle was asking his kids what the favorite part of their vacation was. I think it is a "dad thing." They are just interested in their kids and what they took away from their experience. Am I right Dad?
So, my favorite thing from my London trip was definitely the London Eye. From the ride you can see some amazing views (see my last post) of the entire city from Big Ben, to Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey and it has a cool location on the Thames. The structure itself is also pretty cool. I tried to take some artistic pictures of it but I'm no photography major. Of course, you can only really experience the city by walking the streets. But all in all it is a great way to get a panoramic glimpse of the city. You can see the rest of my pictures from the trip here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, a post for me! I'm honored :) I think you're pretty much right. I think the process of hearing you analyze (yes, analyze) things always enlightens me about what's important to you. Hammer or nail? Puppet or string? Dads resort to whatever they can to crawl inside of a person's head to find out what's most important to them. Know for sure that a rainbow will always be tops on MY list.

333