Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hi, I'm Emily. No, I'm not a secret agent.

But it sounds cooler than "life as an account manager." Plus it's fun to pretend...

My decision to start a blog stems from a few things I suppose. If you haven't heard, there's a good chance I'm moving to London this summer. So that's pretty big news and I figure I should have at least a few interesting things to say before I go and once I get there. Maybe I'll make fun of all the weird British TV shows or funny sayings. Remind me not to give this link to my new British friends. Second, I'm about to turn 25...twenty days and counting. So that's had me thinking a lot as well. I'm starting to get comfortable with the concept. Twenty five is gonna be my year.

It's an interesting proposition really, that people are interested in reading my musings on everyday life (and maybe they aren't). My hesitancy in starting it is that I won't keep it up, which is unfortunately why I often don't start things, but I'll give it a try.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Way to go Emily. I'm interested in what you write! And when you get to England, I'll read all your posts in a British accent.