Sunday, April 23, 2006

Can you picture it?

I'm back! There will be more on my trip later. But for now, I know there are those of you tuning in to keep track of my incredibly interesting life so I thought I'd post a few pictures.

Can you picture me living there? (this is the view from the London Eye) I tried all weekend and it's a very surreal feeling. I can't really turn down the opportunity and I'm excited about the possibility. On the other hand, the thought of moving there scares me to death and I get sick to my stomach. It was a great trip...now I'm just trying to get used to the idea.

2 comments:

Ditto said...

The second pic was of St. James Park right?

On you moving to London, it is a chance of a lifetime. You only live once. Go for it! London rocks!

Did you visit the Hard Rock Cafe across from Green Park? It's pretty neat. A bit of home away from home. I also hope you got to visit the famous food halls in Harrods. They are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the brief update. Can't wait to hear more and see more pics!
Glad you're back safely! : )