Tuesday, April 11, 2006

All Talk

This may not be news to some of you...but sometimes I'm all talk. As I elaborated on in my last post (volatilly) I'm a little stressed out about the possibility of moving to London and the lack of details at the moment. So yesterday I was talking to some friends about it and they reminded me of all the uncertainty they had gone through over the last year through moving and other challenges. Now, I remember when that was all going down I thought to myself, "Wow, what an awesome time to trust God! God totally has it covered and this is going to be the coolest experience for them."

Fast forward. I'm sure you know where I'm going with this--Where is that attitude when it's my own life?

1 comments:

Ditto said...

Moving to London, U.K. would absolutely rock barring the fact it is a very expensive city to live in. The Tube (London Underground Transport System) makes it easy to get around. The theater is the best in the world. Also, London is a great jumping off point to the Continent and it has great train connections to Scotland which is gorgeous.