Monday, June 11, 2007

the list

It's time to re-visit my list. Of the 5 things I want to do before I'm 30, I can now cross another one of the list - I went to the French Riviera! Thursday I headed to Nice with my friend from school, Ryan (thanks for being a great tour guide and translator!). We also went to Cannes and Monaco while we were there. It was awesome! If I loved France after visiting Paris this only makes me love it more.

The weather was beautiful- it was sunny almost all the time. Of course, I love anywhere with a beach and palm trees. The old buildings there are so cute! I loved all the different colors and the shutters on the windows. Combined with the blue of the water the colors make for beautiful pictures. I also love France for the cafe culture and the great food! You can't go wrong with Nutella crepes :) And finally, I'd say my favorite thing was para-sailing in Cannes. Unfortunately I didn't really get any pictures because I didn't want to risk it with my new camera, but it was gorgeous, and so relaxing! I figured it would be the perfect way to check off my list.

I created a new web-page on my Mac with all the pictures (slightly abridged version). It's much easier than web-shots and you can make it more personal. Check it out here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm....Nutella Crepes! Yum! I think I had one of those just about everyday that we were in Paris.


PS...Am I your 10,000th view? Do I win?

Kelly said...

Great pics! Looks like some gorgeous sights!!! Glad the weather was good for you. You look beautiful, looking like you are loving your exotic life!
: )