Monday, December 15, 2008

Mexican discoveries

Now that I've lived in London for 2 years and 3.5 months and I'm moving back to Ohio in about 4 months I've finally found 2 good Mexican restaurants in London.

1. Wahaca. Most Mexican restaurants in London are either not authentic/don't have the right spices, or are trying to be too hip. I just want basic, good food. Wahaca is a little on the trendy side compared to your average Mexican box restaurant in Cincinnati, but it's good, authentic enough and not too expensive.

2. My latest discovery is Benito's Hat. This is the real find. Why? Because it's like Chipotle!!!! It's mainly tacos and burritos and you pick what you want in them. The burritos are almost as big as Chipotle and also wrapped in shiny foil. Yum!!! (Bonus is that it's also pretty cheap)

Thanks to Shari for both Mexican finds. I'm definitely going to be hitting these up as much as I can.

1 comments:

Shari said...

Aw thanks! I'll miss grabbing Mexican food with you when you leave.