Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Emily Recommends: Christmas Music

I'm on a kick about recommending things.

I already told you what my favorite Christmas songs are...but what about my favorite albums? One would definitely have to be Amy Grant's "A Christmas Album." That will always remind me of my childhood. I also got a good jazzy Christmas album from Starbucks several years back but seem to have lost it. However, my mom gave me another great album last year called "Ring the Bells." All the proceeds from the CD sales go to the African Missions partnerships of Fellowship Bible Church in Nashville. It's the best Christmas album I've heard in awhile and is probably the first one to really point me to the real reason for Christmas. It contains classics as well as some new songs and versions which are outstanding. Go buy it!

0 comments: