Sunday, December 07, 2008

Merry Christmas from Paris!

Well, I'm actually back in London now but I had a nice weekend trip to Paris. I went to visit my friend and colleague, Tara, who lives in Paris right now. We had a great time walking around, shopping and eating wonderful French delights.

I was listening to my Christmas music on the way back on the Eurostar. To get you into the Christmas spirit here are my three favorite Christmas songs: Carol of the Bells, O Holy Night and Oh Come oh Come Emmanual. What are yours?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad you had fun. My fave songs. Hmm. Hard to narrow down. I've found special quietness in spirit with "Silent Night." And I've grown to enjoy "O Come, O Come Emmanual" as well in recent years. I was glad we sang it in church tonight. As for non hymns, my fave is the "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" version by Brenda Lee or almost anything off Harry Connick Jr.'s first Christmas CD! But now I'm thinking of so many more I want to give shout-outs to. I must stop before this comment is a page long!

The Riggs Family said...

My favorite Christmas songs...."Oh Holy Night", "I'll Be Home for Christmas", and "Sleigh Ride" (esp. the Boston Pops version). Can't wait to see you soon. :-)

Melody

Shari said...

Mine are "Carol of the Bells", "Silent Night" and "Away in the Manger". Glad to hear that you had a great time in Paris.

Ditto said...

Mine would be: God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (always reminds me of Dickens's Christmas Carol), Little Drummer Boy (I think that's the title of the song) and White Christmas (heard a neat version of this by The Drifters on another blog). Glad you had a neat time in Paris though London is pretty neat around Christmas time too.