Tuesday, October 02, 2007

[belated] Gameday party

DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!

Tonight I'm having over a bunch of friends to watch the Bengals vs. the Patriots. I decided to get the Sky Sports channels for the football season and since the Bengals were on Monday Night Football it's included in the games Sky shows. The only problem is MNF starts at 1am in London! So I recorded the game and we'll have Tuesday Night Football instead. I had to give them the opportunity to watch a game since I'm always hearing them talk about rugby and soccer and make fun of football.

But this introduces another problem. I now have to sit through the entire day wondering who won the game last night. I have to avoid my Google homepage and ESPN so I don't see any scores. If things turn out badly at least I'll have good food. I'm making Skyline chili! It will be quite a Cincinnati night.

0 comments: