Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fashion Police + Spelling Police

May I have your attention please.

You probably already know my biggest pet peeve is replacing the letter C with the letter K. People think they do it to be katchy, klever or witty but it's just a bad gimmick.

While I was out shopping yesterday I stumbled upon this magnificent find: Klassi Klypz.Oh my goodness. Where do I start? First of all, these clips never had a chance at being classy. Wood beads and rhinestones with your initials? Wow. Second, any chance they had was ruined by replacing the C in both words with a K...and proceeding to further misspell them until the words are virtually unrecognizable. The spelling of clips may actually be worse than the whole letter K fiasco.

If they were trying to get my attention it worked. I'm glad I had my camera phone there to capture the moment.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Yykez! I mean, yikes!