Thursday, February 19, 2009

Penultimate

Hi everyone.

This is going to be my penultimate blog post on this site. I say that because I've always wanted to use the word penultimate. I remember when I first heard that word in grad school my friends and I had to go look it up. In case you're wondering, it means "second to last."

In case you're worried that you won't stay up to date on the details of my life, I will fill you in on the coming few months before I return to Cincinnati. I've already started to wean you off anyway since I haven't been posting very regularly. This weekend I'm going to Brighton to see Ray LaMontagne in concert. In a few weeks my sister is coming to visit for one last time. We're going to high tea at The Ritz and to see Snow Patrol at the O2. I'm going on a weekend trip to Montpelier, France at the end of March and then to Venice for Easter. One week later I am on a way one trip from London to Cincinnati. That will be capped off by another Ray LaMontagne concert the night I arrive. [Speaking of concerts - do any of my friends in Cincinnati want to see Kings of Leon in May?]

Why am I going to stop writing this blog? Something bigger is coming that has been diverting my online attention.

Watch this space.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Although I'll miss Agent Emily the blog, I'll enjoy seeing you in person and watching Stop Traffic[k] Fashion come to life!!

Ryan said...

:( the end of an era. :) Cheers to new beginnings!

Shari said...

I'll miss Agent Emily the blog too. Is your trip to the south of France now only a trip? But also a wedding? Enquiring minds want to know...