Friday, November 21, 2008

Shopping and the Tube

I wonder how long it would take you to get off at every tube stop in London? I'm not sure why you would, exactly, besides the obvious achievement. Tomorrow I'll add another stop to my list. White City. "What's at White City?" you may ask.

Europe's largest inner city shopping center - Westfield London.

Oh yes. I think I may be setting myself for a day of chaos since the mall has only recently opened, it's a Saturday, and Christmas is approaching. I will have to prepare my mind for the madness. I think I'm ready.

I've also been to Bluewater, which claims to be Europe's premiere destination for shopping and leisure. I don't know about that but it's a giant mall...not in Central London though. Both are substantially bigger than the Centre Court mall in Wimbledon!

1 comments:

Audrey said...

So FUN! hope you had a great time!