Saturday, September 16, 2006

Camera or no camera?

Sometimes I feel silly pulling my camera out everywhere I go. I mean, I live here now so I feel weird always taking pictures. But if I came back with no pictures that would be weird too. So...lucky for you I'm still taking pictures.

Today I went to Primrose Hill and Camden with my friend Ruth. I'm really exhausted from all the walking but it was a great time. We walked through Regents Park, Primrose Hill and the Camden markets. I bought some fruit in a market where Ruth's friend recently saw Chris Martin! Here's a picture from Primrose Hill overlooking the city, I'll try to go back on a clearer day sometime. You can check out more pictures on my webshots.
When we were walking through Regent's Park we passed by London Zoo. We looked over the fence and what did we see? An anteater! I didn't know what it was, I had to look it up online because I'd never seen one. But you can see one right here!
Last night I went to the cinema to see a film, Little Miss Sunshine (aka. I went to the movies). It was a funny, but dark, movie. I don't always enjoy dark movies but this one had a way of making you laugh right after really tragic moments. Here the film is rated 15 which means suitable for viewers over 15. That doesn't seem as strong as the R in the US although there was definitely enough language and themes to be rated R. I also got some candy, umm..I mean "sweets," called Minstrels that were like extra large M&Ms. They were pretty good.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Bengals game tomorrow :)

0 comments: