Friday, May 12, 2006

The One that Got Away

It happens every year. Remember Latoya London? This year it's Chris. The guy who should have won gets eliminated because people don't vote. Not that I vote... But he'll be better off this way. He'll be the next Clay Aiken- only much cooler (who remember Reuben Studdard?).

Yes, I've found an internet cafe with AC and I'm choosing to spend my time blogging about Chris getting voted off Idol. I, too, like to blog about important social concerns. Now you know where my priorities are...but if I waited til I got home the news would be 10 days old and no one would want to read it.

Anyway, things are great here. Hot and sunny :) I'd post some pictures but I don't have the cord for my camera. You'll see plenty when I get back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You dork...why aren't you at the beach??? Hope you're having a good time! I broke up a fight at school today and was held hostage/witness by another one between a teacher and a student...yikes!! The beach sounds very good right now.

Ryan said...

Yeah I agree with Mel.. get out of the café and into the cancerous sun- geesh! :) Glad to know you're alive and having fun south of the border. Enjoy the rest of your time and can't wait to see the pics.